Using Social Media In Clinical Trial Recruitment
The article has now been published. Many thanks to all of you who took the time to help me with the research.
You can view the article here.
I am doing some research for an article I am writing on using social media to support clinical trial recruitment and I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic.
I’d particularly like to know:
- If you have found out about clinical trials via social media channels?
- Or looked for more information/reached out to someone for trial information on social media?
- What factors would encourage you to support a clinical trial (even if you are not a participant) by sharing information on it via social media?
- For those who are/were on clinical trials, did social media play a part in finding support where you are/were on the trial?
- Did you write about your trial on your blog or via Facebook updates?
- Can you share with me any best practice/good examples of clinical trial recruitment via social media
- If I use any quotes from you in my article, I will, of course, give full credit.
Looking forward to hearing from you.