Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge Day 11 #HAWMC
Day 11 of the WEGO Health Activist Writer’s Month which I have signed up for – a month dedicated to the art of writing about health. Today’s prompt is to write about your favorite social network.
For me, it’s got to be Twitter. Last month, I wrote a post on 7 reasons why I love Twitter and I’d like to share those reasons again for today’s exercise.
1. I first met so many of you reading this right now on Twitter #top #reason
2. Tweet Chats #BCSM #BCCEU #HCSMCA
3. It’s great for my insomnia! There’s always someone to talk to 24/7
4. Twitter keeps me plugged into the latest health research
5. I can connect directly with global advocates and healthcare professionals
6. It’s a twitterific learning tool
7. Great way to crowdsource opinions and mobilize action
So there you have it 7 reasons why I love Twitter. It is my number one social media networking platform and since joining it in 2008, my love affair with Twitter has grown alongside my list of friends from all over the world.