Refreshing cucumber facial mask
This beautifully fresh facial mask is quick and easy to make and will leave your skin feeling toned and mositurised. If you’re skin is dull and lifeless then cucumber is the best natural way to infuse it with radiance. This mask suits dry and normal skin best.
- 1 cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons natural yogurt
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Puree the cucumber in a food processor until smooth
- Add the fresh mint leaves, the yogurt and the honey, one by one into the food processor and briefly blend
- Pour or scoop the mixture into a container
- Best used on a cleansed face.
- Use a small amount at a time, massging into the face and neck, avoiding the eyes and mouth areas.
- Sit back and relax for 10 – 15 mins then rinse off with warm water