Cancer: Emerging From The Fire
A few weeks ago I shared part one of an eGuide lovingly put together by my friend Gai Comans, featuring interviews with breast cancer survivors who share their thoughts on what they wished they had known when they were diagnosed and going through treatment. Topics covered include coping with anxiety and stress, how to be your own best advocate, and strategies for making healthy lifestyle changes and my own contribution on preserving fertility.
If you haven’t already done so, download your free copy by clicking on this link.
Now it’s time to announce the release of Part Two in this cancer survivorship series.
- Strategies For Renewed Intimacy After Breast Cancer
- Vitality Comes From Your Lifestyle Choices
- Living Mindfully Helps You Let Go Of Who You Were, So That You Can Embrace Who You Are
- A Peer Can Support You In Those Moments When You Feel Most Alone
- Survivorship Is Hard Too
- Integrating Connection Through A Personalized Game Plan For A Healthy Life
My chapter, Finding Support and Healing Through Self-Compassion, is about the power of sharing our stories.
If you’d like to download your personal copy of Emerge From The Fire, click HERE.
I know that each of us who have been involved in its creation want you to have the information and advice we wished we could have when we were diagnosed with breast cancer. It is a gift from our hearts to yours.
Enjoy and please help spread the word.